Monday, January 25, 2010

The joy that mud could bring.


Yes, world I am talking about the brown nasty dirty mud that forms when it rains. You probably look at it as being in the way, or making your house dirty when the kids track it through the house, but when i think of it I think of fun! There is so many different things to do in the mud, but my favorite i would have to say is going muddin' in a big truck, or to be more specific and big black dodge truck( remember i am a girl, so i don't know all the details). I love going out a making the black truck brown, seeing the rooster tails flying and hearing the sound of mud hit the windshield, what an amazing feeling. Oh but don't worry I'm not the type of girl who just likes to sit in the truck, i like to get down and dirty as well. Mud wrestling, if you never tried it i would definitely recommend it. It is so fun. So next time it rains and you look out the window and see the mud and start dreading the fact that's its soon going to be in your house, rethink and become a big kid and go out and play in it and be the one that tracks it through the house.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a plan to me! But I also love to puddle jump, so perhaps that little kid inside of me is just raring to go! :)

    ReplyDelete