Monday, March 15, 2010

surprise party


so sunday was my best friends, kyles birthday. he was turing the big 18 and me and his mom decided to throw him a surprsie party, but she left everything up to me! let me tell ya thats the last time i ever do that they are so stressful! Kyle still goes to school, vo tech to be excat. And since i never went there i didnt know any of his friends from there. So to invite people i stole his phone and wrote down numbers and texted them telling them about it and i had one of his other friends telling people about it. Than some idioit told him about it and we had to play it off. I was so scared that it wouldnt have worked out but it did...really well to. alot of peopel came and he was surprise and shocked taht it happened. But, for my family when someone turns 18 they get all sex stuff for therer birthday so thats what i got Kyle. I brought hima whip, a candy thong, and candy boobs, oh and i made hhim two penis cakes. Well the one was smashed in my face and turned into a big cake battle. it was so fun. OS i than decided to take the whip and whip kyle with it, yea bad idea he beat the crap out of me with it. Than he held me while cody, my ex beat me so i got cody baack with it. But i guess i hit him harder than i thougth because he had a huge welt on his arm and i broke the whip. All together it turned out to be a really good party. it was def worth all the stress and everything that i went through to plan it. It shows that i care and well do anything for my best friend. Now lets see if he remembers mine, considering its only 16 days after his.

No comments:

Post a Comment