Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things are getting better

As of last week things in my life have started to get better. Rememeber how i wrote about me and Cody breaking up? Well we were broken up for about two to three weeks and i tried to hate him with everything i had. I said i hated him, didnt talk to him, talked bad about him, deleted pictures, and even set a really mean song as his ringtone. But than at Kyles surprise party i saw him for the first time since the break up and alot of feelings came back. So we talked alittle sunday, and monday he called and woke me up and we talked alittle more. But Tuesday is when the magic happened. He called me Tuesday night and asked me if i talked to his mom, which we are really close. I said no and he asked me to call him back when i got home so i did. I was kind of mean and than he asked me to come over and talk so i did. We talked for hours. He told me he missed me and so forth and finallhy on wednesday he aske me back out. I felt like a weight was lifyed. And than things just kept getting better and better. I dont know what it is but its happening. I have friends who are my family and family im meeting for the first time. I always knew i had another sister and brother and a neice and nephew. I just never ment them or talked to them until last weekend when my sister Torrey, decided to contact me and my other sister brittney. We talked and then met her and her daughter for the first time. It felt good knowing they care enought o find us and get to know us. Lets just say i ahve alot more to smile about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment