Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feels like her world is crashing down


Ever since my car accident on February 11,2010 i feel like everything is just getting worst and worst. I dont have a car so i sit at home most of the times on my days off of work alone, adn do nothing. Or at least thats how it was until Friday when i reconnected with the past. I use to have a best firend named Brooke and we did everything together, and i mean everything(except shower), lat summer. I particually lived at her house with her. We went to the beach together, we went to knoebels together, we splet in the same bed together, got in trouble with the cops together, got tattoos together, (matching ones), and she even was the one that helped me get my job. It was like two peas in a pod until drama started with other friends and she got stuck in the middle and we stopped talking all winter and fall and just now started talking again. So now i hang out with her and Heather who i also stopped talking ot for a while. But anyway thats about the only good thing, now the rest is drama. Momma and her boyfriend broke up and drama started with that and somehow everyone comes to be to talk and than my words get twisted and i get stuck in the middle with the he said she said bullshit. I feel like i dont have my best friend Kyle anymore, and to top it all off me and Cody, who was the boyfriend broke. Which to be surprised i was upset at first until i took the phone back that i brought him and read the text to other girls. It was like Jerry Springer shit, lol. But we are still on talking terms and i gave him the stuff back that i brought except the cell phone and we talkd everyday since we broke up. So i dont know what to do anymore. Sometimes i just wanna curl up and lay around in bed all day long and do nothing and other times i feel like i want to go out and be rebelous agianst the world. HMMM THE SECOND CHOICE SOUNDS ALOT BETTER!! The picture is kyle my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment