Wednesday, February 17, 2010

School, work, homework, repeat

I feel like that is the story of my life. I go to school every morning except one during the week, than right after school, and i literally mean right after school i go to work. Mondays and Wednesdays i have school to 145 and have to be at work by 230, and Tuesdays and Thursdays i have school til 1045 and have to be at work by 1130. Then i work my shifts which can be anywhere from four hours and day to tweleve hours a day. Which is HELL!! I work at Giant in manchester and right now it is so slow during the day, we dont do anything but stand around and talk. Which is sorta like getting free money but it makes it feel like the time passes s slow....ugh its torture. On top of that i go home and have to do homework. I have no life basically because im always writing reports for some class or doing stupid math zone for math class. So now, to make it all worst, i have no car and they are making me work everyday. Really?, other people are begging for hours, i mean i do need my hours but i do need breaks to. So that is the story of my life and the complaining i have to do for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment